At Koncise Solutions, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can telephone 020 7078 0789.
Who Are We?
We’re Koncise Solutions, an IT and Security Reseller operating in the UK. We provide insight, consultancy and licensing for IT and Security Services that help keep organisations Secure, Productive and ultimately more Profitable. Koncise Solutions is a registered company (no. 7789203). The registered address is 7-10 Chandos Street, London, W1G 9DQ.
How Do We Collect Information From You?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about products and services, pricing, support or if you register to receive our newsletters.
What Type Of Information Is Collected From You?
The personal information we collect might include your name, business address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
How Is Your Information Used?
We may use your information to:
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- Notify you of changes to our services
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about events, promotions or new products activities, promotions and events that we think may be of interest to you
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity. For as long as you remain a client of Koncise Solutions we will retain your data. If our relationship ends, we will erase your personal data upon request unless there is a legitimate interest not to do so
Who Has Access To Your Information?
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes
- Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We may pass your information to our third party service providers, vendors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example for Introductions to Vendors, Support, or Implementation purposes). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: email@example.com or telephone on 020 7078 078.
How You Can Access And Update Your Information?
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Koncise Solutions hold about you and can do so any anytime by contacting us either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can telephone 020 7078 0789.
Security Precautions In Place To Protect The Loss, Misuse Or Alteration Of Your Information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. We do not keep or maintain sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details).
Non-sensitive details (your email address, Job Title, Company Name, Company Address etc.) are transmitted normally. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
We may analyse your information to create a profile of your professional interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
Use Of ‘Cookies’ On The Website
Links To Other Websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Transferring Your Information Outside Of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Review Of This Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in April 2018.
If at any time you have a question about anything contained in this statement or a general query on privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Telephone: 020 7078 0789