Darktrace detects, investigates and responds to cyber-threats in real time
Darktrace has fundamentally transformed the ability of businesses to defend their most critical assets in the face of increasingly sophisticated cyber-threats.
- Give your team complete real-time coverage across your SaaS and cloud
- Pioneering technology leverages unsupervised machine learning to detect cyber-threats that signature-based, legacy systems cannot
- Powerful enough to identify a diverse range of threats at their earliest stages – from insider attacks to state-sponsored espionage
- Used by over 5,000 companies to protect every corner of their digital environment, from cloud and SaaS applications, to IoT devices and endpoints
Remain resilient in the face of rapidly-evolving threat landscape
- Powered by unsupervised machine learning, Autonomous Cyber AI responds to threats before they become a crisis
- Darktrace Immune System identifies what is truly dangerous or malicious in real time
- Darktrace’s Autonomous Response technology uses Cyber AI to calculate the best action to take to effectively contain in-progress cyber-attacks in the shortest period of time
- Threat Visualizer displays the most important issues that you should be aware of allowing for informed decision-making and the quick resolution of issues
Who are Darktrace?
Founded in 2013 by mathematicians and cyber experts from government intelligence backgrounds, Darktrace, headquartered in Cambridge, was the first company to apply AI to the challenge of cyber security.
‘Darktrace reduces response time and enables more efficient risk mitigation’ Jonas Knudsen, Research Director, IDC
‘Darktrace’s AI technology for cyber defence is a game changer’ Eben Upton, CEO & Founder, Raspberry PI
‘Darktrace is helping us stay abreast of a lot of the changes that are happening in the digital space, particularly at this time when we are all adjusting to a new normal’ Chief Information Officer, McLaren
Detect the unpredictable
Darktrace’s Enterprise Immune System learns normal ‘patterns of life’ to discover unpredictable cyber-threats, while delivering complete visibility across your dynamic workforce — from cloud and collaboration tools to endpoints and the corporate network.
Identify new threats and vulnerabilities
Darktrace’s Industrial Immune System illuminates even the most complex cyber-physical ecosystems, detecting novel threats and vulnerabilities, and safeguarding the integrity and resilience of industrial technologies.
Automate investigations at speed and scale
Cyber AI Analyst automatically triages, interprets, and reports on the full scope of security incidents. It mimics analyst intuition and continually investigates 100% of threats detected and generates incident reports that immediately put teams in a position to take action.
Take surgical action by enforcing 'normal'
Antigena Network is the world’s leading Autonomous Response technology for the enterprise. Powered by self-learning cyber AI, it instantly interrupts attacks across cloud services, IoT and the corporate network with surgical precision, even if the threat is novel or highly targeted.
Neutralise attacks others miss
Antigena SaaS is an Autonomous Response technology that neutralizes unpredictable attacks in cloud and collaboration tools. AI stops insider threats, account takeover, and personnel risks, it understands the human behind corporate cloud accounts and reacts faster than human defenders and automated attacks.
Stop advanced spear phishing and digital fakes
Antigena Email uses Darktrace’s core AI to stop the most advanced email threats, intervening to protect employees from the full range of threats targeting the inbox. It learns the unique ‘pattern of life’ for every email user to identify anomalies and protects your workforce from email impersonation attacks, however convincing.